lest your life be dull

Friday, April 15, 2005

the list of things brad bowling is great at...

In no specific order...
(editorial comment: please be advised: first on the list of things brad is not great at: punctuation.)
1. Driving contrary to popular belief I am one of the best drivers ever of any vehicle keep in mind that best does not always mean safest I am very good at adjusting to unknown variables and finding the shortest and quickest path
2. Volley ball (nuff said)
3. Procrastinating at just about anything school and life alike
4. Dressing you all know this and “can not deny it” in the words of fabulous (a rapper)
5. Basketball (specifically shooting and being tall(and handsome))
6. Organizing small social events ( I only need but a few hours to do so and somewhat sufficient funds (see bullet three))
7. Pretending to be one of three characters: black, redneck, or gay (I have experience in one which gives an unfair advantage (to be read sarcastically) hahaha not gay)
8. Using faces or brief phrases to make people feel like what they have just done or said would deem them a few bricks shy of a load, a few cards short of a deck, not the sharpest tool in the shed, not the brightest star in the sky, no light in the attic, a dog that wont hunt, a chromosome short of 23.(none of these are phrases I would use also not that this is something I am good at but use only for evil)
9. Orating reading aloud
10. Arguing. The cause must be one I believe
11. Stirring up trouble and keeping it going. For example in a line to ride a ride in magical Disney world I instigated an argument b/t my brother and sister oblivious to them. Then as the argument had settled I turned around and looked at the parties involved and said as a general statement Kristina is always causing trouble which caused both my mother and brother to jump on her instantly while I stood at a safe distance. I turned to Jarrod and said you see how I did that to which he responded good job I laughed a little inside.
12. Figuring out how to do something while I am taking the test on it.
13. Video games in general but most specifically Halo
14. Eating a very substantial amount of food is likely to be consumed by me at any given time
15. Not becoming stressed in “the worst of times”(Dickens, 1837) I credit most of this to God not letting me get in too deep
16. Using my voice
17. Doing it. though I have no actual knowledge of my skill at this particular act I like to think that I would be very very good
18. hearing a particular word in a conversation and then completely disregarding the rest of the conversation and in my head following that word down some path that leads me to chuckle a little bit out loud or making some completely random comment in the conversation way later than what would be socially acceptable.
19. Making a sandwich (this requires the proper ingredients)
20. Golf (this comes and goes and by good a mean I shoot around par on good days)
21. Tossing my hair back out of my face (may be thought of as gay but wait till you see me do it its like watching a white stallion run through a meadow)
22. Tooting my own horn (bragging on my self not any other things you people you may think of)

additional editorial comments:
i find it suprising that bowling is not on his list.
and, brad gets the puppet master award. evidently we are all unknowing pawns in his game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home