lest your life be dull

Friday, April 15, 2005

instructions for making your list...

it's recently come to my attention that apparently other people are great at things, too...
just kidding, i know that everyone is great at a lot of things! yeah!!!
so now i will be posting up other people's lists of things they're great at b/c A: it's funny, B: the fun thing about community is that you can call on other people who are great at things you are not great at and they will help you, so it's always good to know what other people are great at, C: there is no point C, but i always have a special place in my heart for the letter C. D: if anyone cares to see the list of things i'm great at, you must click on my february archives (which isn't a bad idea anyway, b/c it contains the best story every), b/c it was my very first blog entry ever. *tear for sentimenal value. E: E is for easy. the easiest thing to do if you want me to post your list is to email it to me: arich81@gmail.com F: you may have no more and no less items of things you're great at as number of years old you are. ie: i'm 23, so my list has 23 things i'm great at. G: if you're reading these lists, play the game and please post a comment. i don't live in br and i never get to hear what people are saying about these quite humerous lists, and i feel left out. so please post, b/c it makes it way more fun for me. H: go cards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home