lest your life be dull

Friday, April 22, 2005

the list of things lindsey phillips is great at...

this is my old roommate from murray k-y and quite possibly one of the funniest products of marshall county kentucky...
1. doing my special trick.
2. cleaning up after other people…but not after myself.
3. shower, make-up, hair…15 minutes.
4. sleeping in a car for twelve hours straight without peeing or waking up.
5. having a small chest and loving it.
6. remembering people’s faces and names after only one encounter.
7. forgetting people’s names that I don’t like.
8. not washing my hair for four days and using baby powder to not look skanky.
9. fixing computers and other electronics.
10. eating like a man.
11. requiring three magazine articles to achieve a substantial bm.
12. playing hard to get.
13. playing “make me laugh” and winning with my special trick.
14. cheating at games and being competitive.
15. getting parking/speeding tickets.
16. impersonating goat boy.
17. peeing in my pants at any given moment. (editors note: remember that time i made you laugh so hard you peed your bed?)
18. staying up all night (on the internet).
19. being a closet dirtbag. (editors note: not anymore, dirtbag.)
20. relating every situation in life to a Seinfeld episode.
21. remembering my life in vivid detail.
22. being forgetful.
23. driving with my knees while putting makeup on and eating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home