lest your life be dull

Friday, April 22, 2005

the list of things jessica june reed is great at...

an old suitemate from murray and all around fun gal...
1. singing old gospel hymns with the gathers.
2. being the only fan of the gathers not collecting social security.
3. feeling just as comfortable in clothes as without them.
4. making out. (mutually exclusive with item number 3).
5. judging character.
6. having dimples.
7. painting my nails every day.
8. having nicely sculpted eye brows.
9. making people wonder if I paid for these or not.
10. flirting on accident.
11. taking self portraits with friends and it turning out well.
12. text messaging.
13. being the number one murray state fan of all time til i die. Go Racers.
14. smelling good, including my self, my car, and my home. it’s a priority.
15. collecting squirrels.
16. telling corny jokes.
17. driving 60 down miller street straight into the driveway.
18. making a western Kentucky accent sound sexy.
19. having soft feet.
20. being nice and meaning it.
21. snorting when I laugh.
22. keeping my pants on for 23 years.
23. shaving every day.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home