lest your life be dull

Monday, May 02, 2005

the list of things amber newton is great at...

amber is one of my comrads in the psych and counseling department. which means that she could inform you how to most efficiently commit suicide, says "piss" regularly (which is the one word that must be in your vocab if you can be my seminary friend), knows what "brain fag" means, and shares in my constant complaining about the excessive work load of our department compared to everyone else at nobts.
1. Changing diapers in less than 20 seconds flat
2. Telling bobo what to do (ed. note: bobo is amber's husband, not her dog or something like it may sound.)
3. Being a great Aunt to my 2 nephews
4. Honking at people who try to cut me off on the freeway in this psycho city
5. Choosing the stall in the bathroom that is out of toilet paper
6. Surfing the internet to find random things to read
7. Not excerising and saying I did (Hey the 2 flights of stairs that I climb every day in the student center has to count for something)
8. Being one of the nerds on campus that has a mini me!
9. Watching reality tv shows
10. Grooming my dog missy pissy
11. Speeding!--I know I know
12. Running red lights...
13. Telling it like it is (ed. note...the is for real. amber makes me seem like i beat around the bush.)
14. Typing b.s. papers for class
15. Procrastination
16. Changing lightbulbs
17. Cleaning
18. Getting the most colds in one year
19. Getting ready in a hurry...shower and all
20. Sleeping
21. Giving back masages
22. Goard games--Trivial pursuit is my favorite!
23. Dropping my cell phone repeatedly...Yes, it still works!
24. Finding the best sales on clothing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home